SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN WRAP
1 flour tortilla/wrap
½ a chicken breast
½ cup finely chopped celery
1 tsp olive oil
1 pat of butter
3 tsp packed brown sugar
½ cup red and green peppers In strips
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Fully cook the chicken in a frying pan and cut into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a small sauce pan until hot and add the peppers and celery.
- Cook for two minutes and then add the butter and brown sugar. Continue cooking this for about four minutes until slightly caramelized.
- Add the chicken mixture to the sauce pan and mix to coat the chicken.
- Add the chicken mixture to the middle of a warmed tortilla and drizzle with Worcestershire sauce.
- Fold the wrap at the bottom and then on each side.