MEXICAN CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
8 flour tortillas/wraps
400 g skinless chicken breast
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tsp chili flakes
1 tbsp paprika
2 cups grated cheese
Mexican salsa, to serve
sour cream, to serve
- Mix the spices with the chicken and cook until done in a frying pan and then dice the chicken up.
- Heat up a nonstick frying pan with a teaspoon of oil in it to a medium heat.
- Sandwich the chicken and cheese between two tortillas.
- Heat these on each side for 1 ½ minutes so that you have a crisp outside and a stringy, oozy filling. The same method that one would use to make a toasted cheese sandwich in a frying pan.
- Cut the quesadillas into quarters
Serve with sour cream and salsa (optional)