8 small flour tortillas
250g mini Italian tomatoes
200g bolognaise sauce
200g cheese sauce
100 g grated cheddar cheese
200g Neopoletana sauce
1 tbsp olive oil
1 chilli, finely chopped
2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Roll the tortillas into thumb-thick cigars and secure with clothes pegs.
- Heat oil in a saucepan and add the tomatoes, chopped chilli, bolognaise, vinegar and simmer until the tomatoes start to split. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour some of the more watery parts of the sauce into an oven proof glass dish to layer it.
- Take the chunkier parts of the mixture out of the sauce and spoon the mixture into the wraps. Remember to remove the clothes pegs, the wraps should hold their shape.
- Place the filled wraps in the dish and pour the Neapolitana sauce over the wraps.
- Add the cheese sauce and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for 20-25minutes or until crispy.