3 flour tortillas/wraps
2 cups chicken, skinless (350g)
3 tbsp crushed garlic & ginger paste
3 tbsp ground coriander
3 tbsp red chili powder
3 tbsp meat tenderizer
200ml double cream
250ml Greek yoghurt
1 medium chopped onion
1 cup cubed cucumber
1 tomato cut, cubed
- Mix garlic & ginger, coriander, red chili, meat tenderizer, cream, yoghurt and a pinch of salt to make a marinade.
- Cut the chicken up into strips and then marinade for 1-3 hours
- Cook the chicken until done in a frying pan that has been heated to a medium heat with a tsp of oil in it.
- Heat the tortillas on a pan for a minute each side or microwave for 15 seconds.
- Place even amounts of the cucumber, onions and chicken on each wrap.
- Roll up the bottom of the wrap and then both sides and enjoy.