4 flour tortilla/wraps
4 tbsp cream cheese
2 tbsp mayonnaise
400g skinless chicken breast
2 cups lettuce
1 sliced tomato
¼ cup Danish feta cheese
1 cup diced cucumber
- Mix the cream cheese and mayonnaise and apply evenly to one side of each wrap.
- Place a tablespoon of cooking oil in a nonstick sauce pan and heat up on a medium/high heat.
- Cook the chicken evenly and then cut into cubes.
- Add the salad ingredients evenly along the middle of the wrap.
- Add the chicken evenly in the center.
- Fold up each side of the wrap and then the bottom and enjoy.
Try adding a salad dressing for a zesty twist. Served hot or cold it’s a healthy treat. Try any of your favourite salads in a wrap.