BUTTERNUT SQUASH AND FETA QUESADILLAS
8 flour tortillas/wraps
½ fresh butternut squash
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup olive oil
1 tbsp cumin
200g feta cheese
- Peel and dice the butternut squash.
- Toss with olive oil, cumin and brown sugar and bake at 400 C for 25minutes.
- Mash the butternut, leaving some chunks.
- Spread the butternut and feta evenly in between the tortillas.
- Bake for ten minutes, or until done, and cut into quarters.
Instead of butternut and feta experiment using cheese and combinations of shredded chicken, beef or pork.