1 flour tortilla/wraps
½ glove of garlic (diced)
¼ onion (diced)
2 rashers of bacon, chopped
10g of grated cheddar cheese
- Place a tablespoon of cooking oil in a non stick sauce pan and heat up on a medium/high heat.
- Add garlic, onion and bacon and allow to brown for 4min.
- Beat the eggs into a mixture and season with salt and pepper. Add the eggs to the bacon and continually stir to scramble the eggs while cooking for 1min.
- Place the grated cheese into the middle of a warmed tortilla.
- Place the scrambled egg and bacon mixture on top of the grated cheese
- Fold over the bottom of the wrap and then each side to make a burrito wrap.
Try adding bell peppers or placing your favorite omelet /scrambled egg recipe in a wrap for a tasty spin on a traditional breakfast. Add fruit chutney or salsa for a fruity twist.