Fig and Prosciutto Tramezzini
Serving Suggestion: 1
(Total cooking time 10 min)
- 1 Blue Shirt Bakery Tramezzini's
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fig Preservatives
- 2 Slices of Prosciutto
- 1/4 cup fresh Mozzarella
- 1 handful of Rocket
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Cut the Blue Shirt Bakery Tramezzini in half creating two equal halves.
- Place the slices of Prosciutto onto one Tramezzini half.
- Slice two pieces of the fresh Mozzarella and place them on top of the Prosciutto.
- Mix the Rocket and Balsamic Vinaigrette together in a separate bowl and place on top of the Mozarella slices.
- Heat up a frying pan
- Place Tablespoon of Olive Oil into the pan
- Cover the Tramezzini with the other half
- Place Tramezzini into pan and toast on both sides until the cheese has melted
Serve & Enjoy!