- 8 small flour tortillas from Blue Shirt Bakery
- 250g of Italian tomatoes
- 200g bolognaise sauce
- 200g cheese sauce
- 100 g grated cheddar cheese
- 200g Neapolitana sauce
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 2 table spoons of red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 200 C and roll tortillas into thumb thick tubes. Hold them in place with clothes pegs.
- Heat oil in pan, add tomatoes, chilli, bolognaise and vinegar. Simmer until tomatoes split.
- Pour watery sauce into oven-proof dish, and put chunky parts of sauce into tortillas (remove the pegs first)
- Place filled tortillas into dish and pour Neapolitana, cheese sauce and grated cheese over them before baking for 20-25 minutes